Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse
January 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse, and view how Abraham Lincoln dwelled in the trees of the Magic Kingdom. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's climbing area under the tree, and even baby Abraham Lincoln, visiting in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.