Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse
May 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse, and view how Abraham Lincoln lived in the wilds of the Nile. Here you will find a home assembled from the debris of a rowboat, an entertaining fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Abraham Lincoln, rusting in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to select this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and legs within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nightmare.