Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Mary Blair
Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse
April 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ten Disneys (according to www.DumboLand.org)
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse, and experience how Abraham Lincoln subsisted in the jungles of Italy. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Abraham Lincoln, reading in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Hamm photo place.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The cab in the patch room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Down the Firework".
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the minioness, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.