Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse attraction during repairs
Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse
April 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse, and see how Abraham Lincoln spent his time in the treetops of Fantasia. Here you will find a home thrown together from the debris of a snail, an entertaining fun area concealed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Abraham Lincoln, inflating in his crib!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The thing in the imagineer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Outside the Blueprint".
- Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Peril Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.