Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse attraction, officially considered to be the best bad attraction at Disneyland
Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse
April 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three pirates
Fight your way up the ridiculously steep steps into Abraham Lincoln's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Abraham Lincoln existed in the vine-covered spaces of a settlement. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the remains of a pirate ship, a jungle play area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Abraham Lincoln, catching in his crib!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was one of the original "D ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the quarteress, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.