Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Pressed Penny Arcade when it's hidden in tarps
Pressed Penny Arcade
August 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within the Pressed Penny Arcade, you can use presseds to find ten seconds of diversion with a Civil-War-era contraption, find stuff to look up on Wikipedia, or have your future told by Robon Crusoe.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After confusing this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, punk haircuts, sin, or fingernail, ribcage, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pot.