Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pressed Penny Arcade thrill ride, quickly zipping in the shrouded sunlight
Pressed Penny Arcade
August 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within the Pressed Penny Arcade, you can use presseds to get a quick laugh with a semi-automated contraption, try the orchesta machine, or have your cards read by Oogie.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
Policies and Information
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction veterans have a secret log in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have worked on this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.