Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Thor's lady-hanging photo of Penny Press Arcade
Penny Press Arcade
October 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within the Penny Press Arcade, you can use pennies to watch actors nobody remembers anymore on an antiquated contraption, use the "Love Meter", or have your tea leaves read by Bullseye.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this show.
- Before riding this show, you'll want to find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Show may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from kidney or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this show.
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
- Show is closed for cleaning from March 26 until about July 20 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.