Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Penny Press Arcade attraction, March 29, 1991, 11:58 a.m.
Penny Press Arcade
August 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within the Penny Press Arcade, you can use pennies to see an old film on a hand-cranked contraption, crush a penny, or have your palm read by Jiminy Cricket.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for tweens.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In a secret room at the bottom of the Penny Press Arcade, there is a basketball video game for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the forbidden scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.