Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Penny Press Arcade attraction during refurbishment
Penny Press Arcade
October 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within the Penny Press Arcade, you can use pennies to watch movies on a coin-operated device, try the orchesta machine, or have your spoons bent by Bob Iger.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 40 nanoseconds.
- Maximum width 28".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Because this is a simple attraction, riders are required to have themed specticles.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.