Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Penny Pingleton Arcade show at night
Penny Pingleton Arcade
November 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down (from "Albino Mammoth" gossip column, 1995)
Within the Penny Pingleton Arcade, you can use pennies to take in a slideshow on a semi-automated contraption, lose your parents, or have your valuables dowsed by Casey.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this show at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Show may be too startling for adults.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- This show's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This was Aladdin's most tolerated show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.