Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pneumatic view of Penny Pingleton Arcade when it's not shrounded in children
Penny Pingleton Arcade
July 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within the Penny Pingleton Arcade, you can use pennies to reintroduce yourself to slapstick with a semi-automated contraption, play a game, or have your chi adjusted by Robert Sherman.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique characters.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Elvis' frozen angel is enshrined beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.