Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Moneypenny Arcade show, October 21, 1991, 9:30 a.m.
March 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
93 minutes (or 50 minutes in metric)
Within the Moneypenny Arcade, you can use moneypennies to take in a slideshow on a coin-operated machine, play a pre-video game, or have your pocket picked by Tonka.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, romantic, liver, bowel, elbow, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this show may not be operating.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Ariel was once documented riding this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.