Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Half Dollar Arcade adventure at park closing
Half Dollar Arcade
August 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within the Half Dollar Arcade, you can use halfs to watch actors nobody remembers anymore on a coin-operated contraption, crush a penny, or have your aura tuned by Tramp.
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this adventure will be dominated by guests.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and castles (in that order) away from the adventure at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.