Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dollar Arcade attraction as seen from the top of a territory
July 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within the Dollar Arcade, you can use dollars to reintroduce yourself to slapstick with a powerless device, play a pre-video game, or have your skull phrenologically examined by Hades.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a manual orb.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests might try to run to this attraction more than a moment preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from nasal, kidney, stomach, or spinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from September 16 to November 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.