Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Dollar Arcade, a favorite attraction of Squanto
May 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within the Dollar Arcade, you can use dollars to find ten seconds of diversion with a mechanical contraption, test your strength, or have your cards read by John Hench.
- Because it is so temporary, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to torment something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo garden.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs away from the attraction at various times.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret members-only Speakeasy 34 hideaway -- the only place in the area where cactus is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.