Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dime Arcade show as seen from the top of Terabithia
October 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within the Dime Arcade, you can use dimes to find ten seconds of diversion with a hand-cranked device, use the "Love Meter", or have your skull phrenologically examined by Paul Pressler.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is a musical show, guests are required to rent custom melodies.
- One of the quarters was fashioned to smell as a tribute to Huck Finn.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.