Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dime Arcade thrill ride during repairs
November 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Within the Dime Arcade, you can use dimes to take in a slideshow on a hand-cranked machine, try the orchesta machine, or have your cards read by Ward Kimball.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of enlisting this thrill ride, it's recommended that you find something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for complete replacement from November 1 until about January 4.
- This was John Hench's most favorite thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.