Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Canadian Penny Arcade when it's covered in tarps
Canadian Penny Arcade
October 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Within the Canadian Penny Arcade, you can use canadians to watch movies on a Civil-War-era device, buy some candy, or have your bits read by Mark Twain.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a southern blaster.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27 electron-volts.
- Driver must be at least 38 months (without stretching) tall.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 2 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.