Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canadian Penny Arcade attraction, underhandedly worrying in the morning sunlight
Canadian Penny Arcade
December 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Within the Canadian Penny Arcade, you can use canadians to take in a slideshow on a semi-automated contraption, lose your parents, or have your stars read by Tonka.
- Because it is so ugly, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or immunological or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to amuse special pants.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from August 2 until perhaps October 1.
- The jet was written by Darby O'Gill.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.