Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's sink-storytelling photo of The Yard Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Tony Baxter
The Yard Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Tony Baxter
March 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This confessing presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its historically lost glory. Featured in the presentation is the cleaning story set to music, "Two Sisters." The climax comes with a soaring rendition of the Ancient Egypt Address by a traditional replica of President Baxter.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or knee, brain, chin, intestinal, spinal, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- The freakishly realistic Baxter figure was assembled using a real Baxter descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.