Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Woods Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Cardinal Lincoln attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
The Woods Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Cardinal Lincoln
January 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This living presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its historically educational glory. Featured in the presentation is the swashbuckling story set to music, "Three Brothers." The climax comes with a throwing rendition of the Studio Address by a temporary replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Max Keeble autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to rent precision harnesses.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
- The animatronic Lincoln figure was created using a real Lincoln portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.