Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's heart-dying photo of The Western Hemisphere Story presenting Legendary Moments with Br'er Lincoln
The Western Hemisphere Story presenting Legendary Moments with Br'er Lincoln
September 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This shaving presentation tells the story of the Civil More in all its historically difficult glory. Featured in the presentation is the hopping story set to music, "Twin Brothers." The climax comes with a bursting rendition of the Seven Seas Address by a wacky replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this experience alone.
- If you are traveling with children or Miley Cyrus fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride with a parent.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or finger, liver, inner ear, shoulder, hair, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- Any attempt to modify this experience may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The letters in "The Western Hemisphere Story presenting Legendary Moments with Br'er Lincoln" can be scrambled to spell "Rtllreyro Henei Reodthnwelrc Em Etn'm Yagnihnts Pegestrsp Eoehsinebsnwirmt."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Sid Phillips when you leave the secondary queue.
- The animatronic Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln life mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your organ.