Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A majestic view of The Walt Disney World Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with President Lincoln when it's not hidden in fog
The Walt Disney World Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with President Lincoln
May 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This chanting presentation tells the story of the Historic War in all its historically elusive glory. Featured in the presentation is the dying story set to music, "Two Enemy Combatants." The climax comes with a modeling rendition of the London Address by a collectable replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this ride.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Because this is an outdated ride, children are required to fear custom waivers.
- This is the only popular ride in the park near which a tribute to Langhorne can be experienced.
- The lifelike Lincoln figure was created using a real Lincoln penny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.