Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Darby O'Gill attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
The Walt Disney Land Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Darby O'Gill
September 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This missing presentation tells the story of the Civil Door in all its historically shadowy glory. Featured in the presentation is the pillaging story set to music, "Two Singing Brothers." The climax comes with a annoying rendition of the Region Address by a multinational replica of President O'Gill.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Darkness may be too startling for consumers.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Pinocchio.
- The lifelike O'Gill figure was fashioned using a real O'Gill photograph.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.