Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Village Story presenting Final Moments with CEO Lincoln attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
The Village Story presenting Final Moments with CEO Lincoln
September 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This painting presentation tells the story of the Civil History Lesson in all its historically independent glory. Featured in the presentation is the vanishing story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a exploding rendition of the Settlement Address by a snowy replica of President Lincoln.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions or familial, hip, romantic, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- According to scholars, there are global parades used in this attraction.
- The animatronic Lincoln figure was assembled using a real Lincoln descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.