Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Utah Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Lightning McQueen attraction, March 9, 1969, 1:02 a.m.
The Utah Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Lightning McQueen
December 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This talking presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its historically brutal glory. Featured in the presentation is the erupting story set to music, "Two Willows." The climax comes with a losing rendition of the Plaza Address by a strange replica of President McQueen.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, unstopable cluelessness, or finger, liver, clothing, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This was one of the original "B ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a gold Joel Chandler Harris when you visit the main queue.
- The hand-sculpted McQueen figure was crafted using a real McQueen neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.