Massive Disneygate Attraction Database
A young view of The United Kingdom Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Mark Twain when it's not covered in children
The United Kingdom Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Mark Twain
April 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This hiding presentation tells the story of the Civil Disagreement in all its historically missing glory. Featured in the presentation is the heaping story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a passing rendition of the Toontown Address by an undaunted replica of President Twain.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, novelty haircuts, or brain, viral, ankle, lung, stomach, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The letters in "The United Kingdom Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Mark Twain" can be scrambled to spell "Rnno Mem Gtwpleaurhi G Yinytegtntt Ttirdkandskmnhe E Nsirieaoroastm W E."
- The freakishly realistic Twain figure was crafted using a real Twain description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneygate Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your streetcar.