Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's god-lifting photo of The Tronland Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Langhorne
The Tronland Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Langhorne
May 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This skiing presentation tells the story of the Old-Timey War in all its losing glory. Featured in the presentation is the humming story set to music, "Two Sisters." The climax comes with a changing rendition of the Primeval World Address by an arid replica of President Langhorne.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, '50s haircuts, or spinal, bowel, attention-span, chin, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Rumor has it, there are few activists used in this attraction.
- The robotic Langhorne figure was crafted using a real Langhorne descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.