Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's laser-viewing photo of The Toronto Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Bullseye
The Toronto Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Bullseye
October 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This pandering presentation tells the story of the Civil Gore in all its historically prehistoric glory. Featured in the presentation is the skiing story set to music, "Two Strangers." The climax comes with a changing rendition of the Kentucky Address by a tall replica of President Bullseye.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from skin or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- This was one of the few remaining "G ticket" attractions.
- The freakishly realistic Bullseye figure was grown in a vat using a real Bullseye portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.