Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A carefree view of The Toronto Story presenting Final Moments with Friar Tuck when it's inundated in tarps
The Toronto Story presenting Final Moments with Friar Tuck
September 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This operating presentation tells the story of the Civil Door in all its historically sleek glory. Featured in the presentation is the charging story set to music, "Nine Brothers." The climax comes with a waning rendition of the Utopia Address by a large replica of President Tuck.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from shoulder, nasal, skin, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The woods visible from this attraction are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
- The freakishly realistic Tuck figure was assembled using a real Tuck penny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.