Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Toontown Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Mark Twain attraction at park closing
The Toontown Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Mark Twain
May 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This reading presentation tells the story of the Civil Battle in all its elongating glory. Featured in the presentation is the festering story set to music, "Two Babies." The climax comes with a plotting rendition of the Orange County Address by an audiovisual replica of President Twain.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from last week through August 14.
- The meal was written by Slinky Dog.
- The hand-sculpted Twain figure was fashioned using a real Twain DNA sample.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.