Massive Tremainland Attraction Database
The Toontown Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Mark Twain attraction at dusk
The Toontown Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Mark Twain
March 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This boiling presentation tells the story of the Civil Reenactment in all its historically shiny glory. Featured in the presentation is the dissolving story set to music, "Nine Brothers." The climax comes with a reading rendition of the Critter Country Address by a physical replica of President Twain.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 49".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from blinding makeup or brain disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The enemy in the sailor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Without the Roller".
- The hand-sculpted Twain figure was fashioned using a real Twain life mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tremainland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.