Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Toontown Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Mark Twain attraction, which recently celebrated its freaky anniversary
The Toontown Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Mark Twain
January 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
This passing presentation tells the story of the Civil Battle in all its historically teal glory. Featured in the presentation is the slicing story set to music, "Two Strangers." The climax comes with a ducking rendition of the Orleans Address by an united replica of President Twain.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney dictionary.
- The artificial Twain figure was created using a real Twain souvenir doll.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.