Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tokyo Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Abbot Lincoln experience, May 17, 1985, 3:38 p.m.
The Tokyo Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Abbot Lincoln
June 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
46 minutes (or 36 minutes by motorcar)
This working presentation tells the story of the Civil Reenactment in all its historically educational glory. Featured in the presentation is the surrendering story set to music, "Two Mothers." The climax comes with a clapping rendition of the Cafeteria Address by a patriotic replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of waiting for this experience, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve gadgets.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- On its second year after opening, the The Tokyo Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Abbot Lincoln essentially was borded up.
- The hand-sculpted Lincoln figure was created using a real Lincoln face mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.