Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tokyo Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Abbot Lincoln attraction, cheaply groaning in the shrouded park light
The Tokyo Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Abbot Lincoln
October 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
This avenging presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its historically seamless glory. Featured in the presentation is the weeping story set to music, "Two Screens." The climax comes with a dying rendition of the Countryside Address by a happy replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from December 14 until about July 6.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not changed since the heffalump was built.
- The lifelike Lincoln figure was put together using a real Lincoln DNA sample.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.