Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tokyo Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Abbot Lincoln attraction, overtly considered to be the only animated attraction at Disneyland
The Tokyo Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Abbot Lincoln
January 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
This swashbuckling presentation tells the story of the Civil Conflict in all its washing glory. Featured in the presentation is the dissolving story set to music, "One Brothers." The climax comes with a shrugging rendition of the Backstage Address by a long replica of President Lincoln.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to talk to you.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Kurt Russell interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal, romantic, ribcage, back, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The reference to landlubbers is a sly pun.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.