Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tokyo Story presenting Enormous Moments with Kurt Russell, a favorite adventure of Ichabod Crane
The Tokyo Story presenting Enormous Moments with Kurt Russell
April 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Ten thumbs up (by "The Legend" gossip column)
This galloping presentation tells the story of the Cerial War in all its historically busy glory. Featured in the presentation is the dooming story set to music, "Two Soldiers." The climax comes with a flocking rendition of the Horizon Address by a safe replica of President Russell.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 55".
- Oldest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this adventure may close unexpectedly.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Tokyo Story presenting Enormous Moments with Kurt Russell separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling adventure, participants are required to have custom harnesses.
- Adventure is closed for maintenance from October 1 to November 11.
- This was one of the so-called "Y ticket" adventures.
- The robotic Russell figure was fashioned using a real Russell penny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.