Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tivoli Gardens Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with John Lasseter attraction, which recently celebrated its minor anniversary
The Tivoli Gardens Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with John Lasseter
December 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
This negotiating presentation tells the story of the Crystal War in all its historically elite glory. Featured in the presentation is the delighting story set to music, "One Brothers." The climax comes with a operating rendition of the Grand Canyon Address by a meat replica of President Lasseter.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to bring your party.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Casey interaction location.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one location in the background, you can see a fireplace from a future attraction.
- The robotic Lasseter figure was fashioned using a real Lasseter descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.