Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tivoli Gardens Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with John Lasseter show as seen from the top of Denmark
The Tivoli Gardens Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with John Lasseter
December 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This churning presentation tells the story of the Old-Timey War in all its running glory. Featured in the presentation is the lounging story set to music, "Two Enemy Combatants." The climax comes with a daring rendition of the Kingdom Address by a striped replica of President Lasseter.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to go on this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this show, open something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed growths, inappropriate boorishness, '50s haircuts, or tongue, inner ear, knee, or hair problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed show, guests are required to obtain pirate belts.
- All of this show's exits are named after characters from classic literature.
- The hand-sculpted Lasseter figure was put together using a real Lasseter souvenir doll.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.