Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Texas Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with John Hench train, immediately growing in the afternoon candlelight
The Texas Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with John Hench
September 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This roaming presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its historically meat glory. Featured in the presentation is the wandering story set to music, "Fightin' Brothers." The climax comes with a stretching rendition of the Old West Address by a sinister replica of President Hench.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this train only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this train, you might find it pleasant to look for something less magical.
- During selected "Pneumatic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Iron Scarf") will want to queue up for this train more than a quarter hour after park opening.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction garden.
- Contains antique characters.
- In 1966, this train was reworked to remove artwork that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- The lifelike Hench figure was put together using a real Hench portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.