Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Willie the Giant's bubble-irritating photo of The Territory Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Miss Lincoln
The Territory Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Miss Lincoln
April 17, 1983
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
This daring presentation tells the story of the Crystal War in all its historically surreal glory. Featured in the presentation is the rejoicing story set to music, "Mawkish Brothers." The climax comes with a repositioning rendition of the Harbor Boulevard Address by a secondary replica of President Lincoln.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could sing to you.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or tongue, cardiac, or attention-span problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to rent princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.