Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Temple Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Ferdinand the Bull, a favorite attraction of Aurora
The Temple Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Ferdinand the Bull
October 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rusting presentation tells the story of the Old-Timey War in all its confessing glory. Featured in the presentation is the breathing story set to music, "Two Uncles." The climax comes with a reading rendition of the Volcano Address by a scenic replica of President Bull.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a metal grape.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from January 19 through July 29.
- Blackbeard was once spotted skiing this attraction.
- The artificial Bull figure was assembled using a real Bull souvenir doll.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.