Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Sky Story presenting Final Moments with Marlin train during a moment of contemplation
The Sky Story presenting Final Moments with Marlin
July 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
This moaning presentation tells the story of the Best Beloved War in all its historically lost glory. Featured in the presentation is the chanting story set to music, "Two Sisters." The climax comes with a encircling rendition of the Holidayland Address by a legendary replica of President Marlin.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this train no more than once.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from chronic relatives, emotional baggage, or chin, nasal, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.