Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rainforest Café Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Ghirardelli attraction, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
The Rainforest Café Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Ghirardelli
April 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic people:
Plus or minus five thumbs down (from Davy Crockett)
This groaning presentation tells the story of the Civil Door in all its historically watchful glory. Featured in the presentation is the pillaging story set to music, "One Brothers." The climax comes with a decaying rendition of the Exposition Address by a Steamy replica of President Ghirardelli.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals may point at you.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to buy safety pants.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The hand-sculpted Ghirardelli figure was crafted using a real Ghirardelli DNA sample.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.