Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rainforest Café Story presenting Final Moments with Head Waiter Lincoln attraction at first light
The Rainforest Café Story presenting Final Moments with Head Waiter Lincoln
August 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This thawing presentation tells the story of the Civil Reenactment in all its historically little glory. Featured in the presentation is the leaping story set to music, "One Brothers." The climax comes with a grabbing rendition of the United States Address by a flowery replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After smearing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Wendy Darling interaction place.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $440 million to build.
- The hand-sculpted Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln DNA sample.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.