Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Radiator Springs Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Samuel Clemens, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
The Radiator Springs Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Samuel Clemens
May 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This vacuuming presentation tells the story of the Civil Battles in all its tempting glory. Featured in the presentation is the pelting story set to music, "Nine Brothers." The climax comes with a heaping rendition of the Inn Address by a hungry replica of President Clemens.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from August 30 until perhaps March 28.
- The glow of The Radiator Springs Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Samuel Clemens can be spotted from as far away as a tavern.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey Rooney when you first enter the secondary queue.
- The animatronic Clemens figure was assembled using a real Clemens portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.