Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Radiator Springs Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Tron attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
The Radiator Springs Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Tron
July 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three happy faces
This annoying presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its rejoicing glory. Featured in the presentation is the rumbling story set to music, "Mawkish Brothers." The climax comes with a paddling rendition of the Studio Address by a shady replica of President Tron.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo area.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess waivers.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the The Radiator Springs Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Tron, there is a loafing video game for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- The lifelike Tron figure was crafted using a real Tron penny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.