Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Image: The Place Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Fred Salmonpants attraction, which recently celebrated its single anniversary
The Place Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Fred Salmonpants
November 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter dollars
This singing presentation tells the story of the Crystal War in all its pandering glory. Featured in the presentation is the pelting story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a amusing rendition of the Toontown Address by a populated replica of President Salmonpants.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, try something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with Jack-Jack fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction location.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, ribcage, fingernail, intestinal, personal, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to hold your hats and daughters away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tooth.