Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A southern view of The Philadelphia Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with King Lincoln when it's bathed in tarps
The Philadelphia Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with King Lincoln
April 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This fermenting presentation tells the story of the Old-Timey War in all its talking glory. Featured in the presentation is the carousing story set to music, "Fightin' Brothers." The climax comes with a improvising rendition of the Anaheim Address by a beloved replica of President Lincoln.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 55" tall and 16 years old to ride with a child.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, '80s haircuts, or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from October 31 to December 7.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels beneath the adjacent attraction.
- The hand-sculpted Lincoln figure was assembled using a real Lincoln DNA sample.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.