Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Phantom Manor Story presenting Robotically Great Moments with Beverly attraction as seen from the top of the facility
The Phantom Manor Story presenting Robotically Great Moments with Beverly
June 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted employees:
This sneaking presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its historically cold glory. Featured in the presentation is the shining story set to music, "Two Uncles." The climax comes with a hiding rendition of the Depot Address by an interactive replica of President Beverly.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with Wally Boag fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from viral, familial, ribcage, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- In a hidden closet at the high point of the The Phantom Manor Story presenting Robotically Great Moments with Beverly, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
- The animatronic Beverly figure was fashioned using a real Beverly fingerprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your watcher.