Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Phantom Manor Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Commander Lincoln thrill ride at night
The Phantom Manor Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Commander Lincoln
October 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This haunting presentation tells the story of the Civil Disagreement in all its plotting glory. Featured in the presentation is the dusting story set to music, "Three Brothers." The climax comes with a hopping rendition of the Location Address by an iconic replica of President Lincoln.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- After riding this thrill ride, try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from brain, blood, knee, wrist, tongue, or stomach complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen repairs from September 16 through November 27.
- This is one of the remaining thrill rides that has not been painted since the land opened.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was put together using a real Lincoln souvenir doll.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.