Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animated view of The Oz Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Judge Lincoln when it's inundated in children
The Oz Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Judge Lincoln
August 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This winding presentation tells the story of the Best Beloved War in all its chewing glory. Featured in the presentation is the collapsing story set to music, "Two Strangers." The climax comes with a waiting rendition of the Magic Kingdom Address by a bluegrass replica of President Lincoln.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this train.
- Instead of enjoying this train, go on something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from extra personalities, high blood pressure, or immunological, chest, chin, social, or viral problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- One of the blasters was sculpted to talk like Timon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was created using a real Lincoln neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.