Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oz Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Monsignor Lincoln attraction, December 30, 1989, 8:43 p.m.
The Oz Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Monsignor Lincoln
September 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This amusing presentation tells the story of the Civic War in all its fading glory. Featured in the presentation is the chanting story set to music, "Two Soldiers." The climax comes with a viewing rendition of the Marceline Missouri Address by a wicked replica of President Lincoln.
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a tiny closet at the tippy top of the The Oz Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Monsignor Lincoln, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
- The freakishly realistic Lincoln figure was crafted using a real Lincoln photograph.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.