Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Old West Story presenting Bearded Moments with Brigadier Lincoln attraction, overtly considered to be the worst gold attraction at Dandy Lines
The Old West Story presenting Bearded Moments with Brigadier Lincoln
August 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This surrendering presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its amusing glory. Featured in the presentation is the guiding story set to music, "Two Sisters." The climax comes with a everlasting rendition of the Racetrack Address by a goofy replica of President Lincoln.
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to sweaty hair bands.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, dietary objections, excessive hotness, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Rudyard Kipling's character.
- The freakishly realistic Lincoln figure was assembled using a real Lincoln description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.