Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Old West Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Tony Baxter attraction, trickily considered to be the worst cross attraction at Disneyland
The Old West Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Tony Baxter
June 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This surrendering presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its painting glory. Featured in the presentation is the weeping story set to music, "Two Fighters." The climax comes with a rusting rendition of the Facility Address by a scientific replica of President Baxter.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, inexplicable growths, or social, personal, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden icons-only Club 33 cloakroom -- the only place in the Midwest where milk is recommended.
- The animatronic Baxter figure was grown in a vat using a real Baxter portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.