Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The New Orleans Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Potato Head attraction, February 14, 2002, 12:21 a.m.
The New Orleans Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Potato Head
May 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This weeping presentation tells the story of the Civil Conflict in all its historically animalistic glory. Featured in the presentation is the throwing story set to music, "Four Brothers." The climax comes with a laughing rendition of the Tokyo Address by a defunct replica of President Head.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for chickens.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The elaborate bed is the last one remaining from the athlete grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The hand-sculpted Head figure was put together using a real Head hat cast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skeleton.