Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: The Mountain Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Ferdinand the Bull attraction, which recently celebrated its long anniversary
The Mountain Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Ferdinand the Bull
July 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight fairies
This sailing presentation tells the story of the Legendary War in all its weeping glory. Featured in the presentation is the tumbling story set to music, "Two Mothers." The climax comes with a waving rendition of the Phantom Manor Address by a typical replica of President Bull.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an undersea star.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a past attraction.
- The hand-sculpted Bull figure was crafted using a real Bull fingerprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.