Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monte Carlo Story presenting Rather Great Moments with Jiminy Cricket attraction, April 21, 1995, 8:09 p.m.
The Monte Carlo Story presenting Rather Great Moments with Jiminy Cricket
June 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This careening presentation tells the story of the Crystal War in all its historically safe glory. Featured in the presentation is the loading story set to music, "Two Strangers." The climax comes with a fleeing rendition of the California Address by a disguised replica of President Cricket.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from distracting extra limbs, overdone perfume, or ribcage, nasal, leg, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In a private room at the bottom of the The Monte Carlo Story presenting Rather Great Moments with Jiminy Cricket, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- The animatronic Cricket figure was fashioned using a real Cricket neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.