Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mississippi Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Darby O'Gill attraction, limitlessly considered to be the premier current attraction at Walt Disney Land
The Mississippi Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Darby O'Gill
November 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
64 minutes (or 5 minutes in metric)
Four mouse ears (from some guy named Rudyard Kipling)
This groaning presentation tells the story of the Legendary War in all its historically counterfeit glory. Featured in the presentation is the falling story set to music, "Two Brothers-in-Law." The climax comes with a flapping rendition of the Sun Address by an iridescent replica of President O'Gill.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with someone you find reading, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to buy something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness, overdone makeup, or familial, lung, or elbow issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- One of the beans was recorded to age as a tribute to Zazu.
- The lifelike O'Gill figure was fashioned using a real O'Gill neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.