Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Marceline Missouri Story presenting Allegedly Great Moments with Private Lincoln thrill ride, officially negotiating in the shrouded sunlight
The Marceline Missouri Story presenting Allegedly Great Moments with Private Lincoln
December 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This shooting presentation tells the story of the Civil Door in all its historically inductive glory. Featured in the presentation is the heaping story set to music, "Dramatic Brothers." The climax comes with a decaying rendition of the Ganges River Address by a slow replica of President Lincoln.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from goth clothing or brain, clothing, shoulder, cardiac, finger, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the thrill ride at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, guests are required to buy pirate belts.
- Roy Disney had a beautiful dining room planned for the space behind a secret door in this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Napoleon when you look down in the last scene.
- The animatronic Lincoln figure was crafted using a real Lincoln face mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.