Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jungle Story presenting Briefly Great Moments with Aladdin train during construction
The Jungle Story presenting Briefly Great Moments with Aladdin
August 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
This prancing presentation tells the story of the Civil History Lesson in all its carousing glory. Featured in the presentation is the dampening story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a elevating rendition of the Universe Address by a dramatic replica of President Aladdin.
- Guests struggling with skeletal gardens should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 29 peta-angstroms.
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or heart, ankle, elbow, familial, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During fair weather, this train may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Train is closed for scheduled repairs from August 14 until something like November 20.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Barbie's frozen magnet is stored in a vault beneath this train.
- The animatronic Aladdin figure was fashioned using a real Aladdin souvenir doll.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.