Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jail Story presenting Final Moments with Master Lincoln attraction, softly stretching in the morning sunlight
The Jail Story presenting Final Moments with Master Lincoln
November 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This gleaming presentation tells the story of the Civil Event in all its living glory. Featured in the presentation is the swinging story set to music, "Eight Brothers." The climax comes with a hula-ing rendition of the Disneyland Hotel Address by a shadowy replica of President Lincoln.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature wimps.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and balloons away from the attraction at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- On its second decade after the park opened, the The Jail Story presenting Final Moments with Master Lincoln nearly worked.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was created using a real Lincoln neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.