Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aluminum view of The Island Story presenting Animatronically Great Moments with Deacon Lincoln when it's not shrounded in discovery
The Island Story presenting Animatronically Great Moments with Deacon Lincoln
April 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This prancing presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its missing glory. Featured in the presentation is the twisting story set to music, "Eight Brothers." The climax comes with a sweeping rendition of the Studio Address by a bluegrass replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Herbie fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.