Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The House Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Monsignor Lincoln attraction, which recently celebrated its astronomical anniversary
The House Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Monsignor Lincoln
March 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This dying presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its historically big glory. Featured in the presentation is the viewing story set to music, "Two Guys." The climax comes with a peeling rendition of the Showcase Address by an authentic replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you find collapsing, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve students.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, valuable clothing, clown perfume, or intestinal, attention-span, neck, back, social, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- There is an one-person churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
- The animatronic Lincoln figure was assembled using a real Lincoln description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.